The Whistler Real Estate Market surges in strong leading into a stellar Whistler ski season
2015 will be reported as one of the strongest years in the last decade. The Whistler Real Estate Company is forecasting the total value of sales activity to exceed 675 million dollars – an increase of approximately 6% over the year before and the highest value since 2007.
– number of sales year to date is the highest since 2008
– overall number of firm transactions is up 7.1%
– prices are up – pace of growth up 3.65%
– average transaction value is 11.3% over the same time last year
– listing inventory remains at 2008 levels
– sales are happening in less than 90 days